- For each choice option, up to five alternative options are available. If multiple possibilities are provided for a slot, the system will randomly choose one to display. You can add one alternative option per sub tab (labeled CHOICE_1-CHOICE_5)
- You are able to have up to 4 options for your students to select to answer the question (Options A through D)
- You are also able to add multiple choices per option. For example your option A choice 1 may read, "The color red was the boys favorite color" and your option A choice 2 may read, "The boy's favorite color was red".
- This way the multiple choice assessment is different each time, while maintaining similar correct and incorrect options
- To add another choice for a particular option click on the button outlined with a blue box