AutoTutor is a web-based computer tutor architecture that simulates the dialog moves of effective human tutors.
- ARIES: Acquiring Research Investigative and Evaluative Skills for Scientific Inquiry. The researchers are developing and testing an interactive intelligent tutor called ARIES that teaches critical thinking in science. The learner holds conversations with two animated pedagogical agents while solving a number of engaging problems in the social and physical sciences. Watch Movie about ARIES.
- AutoTutor Lite: A version of AutoTutor that is designed to deliver effective learning on the web. Know more about AutoTutor Lite
- Earlier version of AutoTutor: Autotutor has been used to teach qualitative physics and computer literacy. Watch introduction movie of earlier implementations of AutoTutor.
- AutoTutor was recently in the news! Click here to see the coverage by Channel 3!
- AutoTutor and Talking fish: AutoTutor is implemented as a talking fish!
- GnuTutor is an open source re-imagining of the intelligent tutoring system AutoTutor developed at the Institute for Intelligent Systems at the University of Memphis. GnuTutor has a simple codebase to foster development of derivative ITS. Watch a demo video.